Is ready for a new year of learning! This program consists of a class taking place every other Sunday from September to June for children from ages 3 to 11.
If you want to register your child for a year of learning and fun: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information Sunday school:
Our goal is to provide the most positive and productive Hebrew School experience for Jewish children, regardless of prior knowledge and background, affiliations, or level of observance. We bring the joys, values and traditions of Judaism to life through art, song, dance, games, trips, cooking, baking, collaborative learning exercises, and extra-curricular activities.
Our curriculum and program cover all areas of Hebrew language, Jewish culture, life, traditions, and history, in an environment of joy, warmth, and friendship.
The lessons learned will give your child the knowledge of his heritage and the confidence needed for his identity.
A special trip to Israel will be organized for children preparing for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
Yearly Tuition: 290€ per child for a complete Sunday School year. -10% for 3 children or more. This Includes: book fee, supplies & snack.
For more details, you can check our website: www.ejsundayschool.eu
Feel free to forward this message to other parents who might be interested.
Dates of the Sunday School 2018 – 2019 (suggested themes):
- September 9 – Rosh Hashanah preparation at 17:45 – 109 Rue Froissart
- September 30 – Sukkah Party at 17:30 – 109 Rue Froissart
- October 21 – Hebrew reading and writing / Creation of the world
- November 11 – Chanukah Programme: History & Tradition
- November 25 – Chanukah customs & lighting procedure
- December 9 – Chanukah Party: crafts and fun
- January 13 – Tu B’Shvat Programme: Torah & Nature
- Feruary 3 – Welcome to Avraham and Sara’s tent!
- February 17 -When Isaac met Rebecca
- March 10 – Purim Programme: History & tradition
- March 24 – Pessach Programme: History & Customs
- April 7 – Pesach Seder preparation & Ma Nishtanah
- May 5 – Hebrew reading and writing / The story of the twins that everything separated – Jacob & Essav
- May 19 – Lag Baomer & Pessach Sheni: the idea of second chance
- June 9 – Shavuot Party: History & Customs at the European Synagogue
- June 23 – Graduation!