Is ready for a new year of learning! This program consists of a class taking place every other Sunday from September to June for children from ages 3 to 11.
If you want to register your child for a year of learning and fun: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information Sunday school:
Our goal is to provide the most positive and productive Hebrew School experience for Jewish children, regardless of prior knowledge and background, affiliations, or level of observance. We bring the joys, values and traditions of Judaism to life through art, song, dance, games, trips, cooking, baking, collaborative learning exercises, and extra-curricular activities.
Our curriculum and program cover all areas of Hebrew language, Jewish culture, life, traditions, and history, in an environment of joy, warmth, and friendship.
The lessons learned will give your child the knowledge of his heritage and the confidence needed for his identity.
A special trip to Israel will be organized for children preparing for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
Yearly Tuition: 290€ per child for a complete Sunday School year. -10% for 3 children or more. This Includes: book fee, supplies & snack.
For more details, you can check our website: www.ejsundayschool.eu
Feel free to forward this message to other parents who might be interested.
Dates of the Sunday School (suggested themes):
1. September 25 – High Holidays preparation
2. October 2 – Rosh Hashanah workshop (17:30 – 19:00)
3. October 23 – Sukkah Party (17:30 – 19:00)
4. November 13 – Hebrew reading and writing / Creation of the world
5. November 27 – Chanukah Programme: History & Tradition
6. December 11 – Chanukah customs & lighting procedure
7. December 25 – Chanukah Party: crafts and fun
8. January 15 – Welcome to Avraham and Sara’s tent! How did Isaac meet Rebecca?
9. January 29 – Hebrew reading and writing / The story of the twins that everything separated – Jacob & Essav
10. February 12 – Tu B’Shvat Programme: Torah & Nature
11. March 5 – Purim Programme: History & tradition
12. March 12 – Purim Party: The 4 mitsvot Day
13. March 26: Pessach Programme: History & Customs
14. April 30 – Hebrew reading and writing
15. May 14 – Lag Baomer & Pessach Sheni: the idea of second chance
16. May 28 – Shavuot Preparation: History & Customs
17. June 18- Graduation!